Field Project Manager – Metro NYC MarketGraham Architectural Products
Graham Architectural Products, one of the companies of The Graham Group, headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, has an immediate opening for a Field Project Manager in the Metro New York City market.
Graham Architectural Products (“GAP”) (http://www.grahamwindows.com ) is America’s premier architectural window manufacturer and has long been known for its engineering expertise and accurate reproductions of historical windows. Today, Graham provides a diverse mix of architectural grade window and door products serving all facets of the industry. From historical window systems to European style products focusing on thermal performance to modern curtain wall, Graham is a market leader and innovator within the fenestration industry.
Reporting to the Metro New York Regional Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for supporting sales as well as the internal project management, marketing, engineering, and manufacturing teams and externally with field service and sales teams as well as dealers, customers, and architects. Travel to the job sites is required to ensure the project is installed properly and Graham is represented in a positive and professional manner. Coordinating project specific shop drawings, reviewing installation methods with the installer, contractor and architect on-site, and verifying that the installation is proceeding as designed to ensure the customer’s needs are met, are integral to success on the job.
Additional priorities include:
- Work to supply accurate and timely information to the customer and project management teams
- Develop, support, and maintain key project-related relationships
- Ability to manage travel within the New York City metropolitan area, with limited overnight travel
- Thorough working knowledge of the commercial project development process
- Ability to work with both Union and Non-Union trades
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and a functional level required
This position requires a minimum of 5 years project management experience in window manufacturing or closely related field. BS degree preferred; training in a technical field or commercial construction is a plus.
Graham Architectural Products offers an attractive salary and extensive employee benefits package which includes company car or car allowance, 401k, pension plan, and healthcare programs. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of our Graham leadership team, please send your resume along with a cover letter stating your salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Graham Architectural Products is an equal opportunity employer (EOE M/F/D/V), is committed to diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply. No phone calls please.