HI1400 Series Fixed
Frame Depth (inches) 4.0
Description Hurricane resistant architectural grade fixed window.
- Hurricane Resistant
Test Size (inches)
48 x 72 / 42 x 42 / 58 x 73-1/2
Water Resistance (psf)
12 / 12/ 6.45 / 12
Design Pressure Positive (psf)
60 / 100 / 43 / 70
Design Pressure Negative (psf)
60 / 150 / 61 / 100
Single Lami / IG / single lami
FL Approval # 10084.6 (48 x 72)
The water resistance performance values provided above were achieved in a controlled lab environment. Performance of our products in the field will vary depending on product configurations, installation methods, and ambient conditions. AAMA 502 “Voluntary Specification for Field Testing of Newly Installed Fenestration Products” should be adhered to for testing installed products.
- Fixed windows for hurricane-impact resistance
- Provides large missile impact protection
- Offers passive protection from wind-borne debris - without shutters!
- Mulls to fixed and operable products of the same frame depth
- Thermally broken frame with IG option for superior energy savings
- Putty bead frame style with historic grids
- Coped corner construction
- Historic grids and grids at interior glass
- Blast resistant